"Chip-in" and help give Wichita children a great time this summer
The 2nd Annual Benefit Golf Tournament will take place on May 2nd of 2014 at Auburn Hills Golf Course. Join the planning committee and help raise funds to support the Summer Recreation Scholarship Fund.
The fund helps provide scholarships to supplement City of Wichita camp and activity fees for families in need and is looking to engage in park improvement projects. You can find out more about these under the projects tab.
4 – Person Scramble Team $500
Each golfer will receive:
• Lunch provided by LongHorn Steakhouse
• Beverages (Water, Gatorade, Kegs provided).
• Appetizers provided during Awards
• Black micro-fiber golf shirt.
• A certificate for a FREE round of 18 holes donated by Wichita Public Golf Courses.
• Prizes for:
* Top three teams
* Putting Contest
* Longest Drive
• All cash donations are tax-deductible.
Presenting Sponsor – $5,000
CO-Sponsor – $2,500
Golf Cart Sponsor – $500
Tee Sponsor – $250
Prize Sponsor – In–Kind