The Foundation is exited to announce that we are now part of the Dillons Community Rewards Program. What that means is that every time you use your Dillons Plus Card, the Wichita Parks Foundation gets a donation. It's free to sign up, so sign up today!
- Visit www.Dillons.com and make sure your Dillons Plus Card is registered.
- Once registered, visit www.Dillons.com/CommunityRewards, or simply select "Community Rewards" page under the "Community" menu on Dillon's website.
- Make sure you're still logged in. On the Community Rewards page, select the "Enroll Now" button.
- Search for our organization by typing in "Wichita Parks Foundation" or using our organization ID number (80218) in the search box.
- Select "Wichita Parks Foundation" and then the "Enroll" button and you're done!
Share this information with your friends and help the Foundation just by shopping at Dillons!
Kansas Wildlife Exhibit Committee Receives $500 donation from DeVaughnJames and KAKE's Wins for Kansas Program!
Exciting things are happening in Riverside Park! The Friends of the Kansas Wildlife Exhibit and the Wichita Parks Foundation received a $500 donation from DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers and KAKE's Wins for Kansas program. The money will go towards the purchase and installation of new educational signage for the exhibit. Be on the lookout this fall for that signage, and make sure you thank both DeVaughn James and KAKE for their support of community organizations. You can learn more about the exhibit and its needs by visiting our Kansas Wildlife Exhibit "project" page.
The Wichita Parks Foundation (WPF) is a volunteer-led, 501(c)(3) charitable organization founded in 2011.
Our mission is to enhance the quality and maintain the heritage of Wichita’s park system by assembling necessary resources through developing partnerships and fostering relationships.
Interested in Wichita Park & Recreation classes? They provide classes for all ages. Click on the link below to search through over 300 activities.
Wichita Park & Recreation provides athletic opportunities for Adults and Youth. Click on the link below for a listing of sport activities.